shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find dangle drop earrings under $350

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to get my Mom multi color stone dangley drop earring for her b-day. The colors should be fairly neutral, so the will go with many outfits.
Not too fancy, more a casual everyday kinda wear. I don''t think she has a preference to white or yellow gold.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for briolettes? They look like faceted tear drops. Red Envelope has some stuff that''s reasonably priced. My bf got me the necklace below for Christmas this year. It''s from RE.

briolette necklace.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
yes! something like that!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d check out Ross Simons.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
MustangFan, are you interested in trends? Not necessarily "fancy" but Oscar showed a clear trend this year for the earrings. I will go look, that''s so nice you are doing a search for your mom!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Did not find what i meant so how about this Chrome Diopside, it has a pair, cost nothing, perfect for earrings (not as good for a ring)?
The color of CD is magnificent, i have one and it's a Green which is hard to find especially on a budget. So you will have decent funds to make custom earrings.

ChromeDiosideAdam.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE briolette/bead earrings! (I also like looking for them
1.gif
)

I don''t know if these are what you''re thinking of, but here are some ideas.

http://jewelsbymala.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=26_29

These guys have a nice selection. A lot are ''sold out'' but I bet they could be ordered..

Here''s an example:

Jwlsbymala.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results