color
clarity

Help me find an OMC over 2ct please

chupiechow

Rough_Rock

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just bought an OEC from http://www.oldworlddiamonds.com/index.php. I talked to Adam, and he was very helpful. There's a price hike at the 2 carat weight, and you do pay a premium for stones graded G, H. MY stone is L, and I'm very happy with the color. Jewels by Erica Grace would also help you find an old cut diamond. Good luck.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
There is an antique cushion cut diamond on ebay. It is 1.86 carats, VVS in clarity, and H in color. I can say that I have purchased two diamond from them in the past, and both were exactly as described. Not sure if we are allowed to post links here.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That's lovely. Some people love that warm white. Really pretty, you just have to decide if it's for you. Price seems about right, maybe you could talk them down a little bit if it's been sitting a while. Do they have a return policy if you don't love it in person?

chupiechow

Rough_Rock
Thanks Narwhal, I love the first one from Rubylane but it is higher than I would like to spend. I think I am going to get one on JBEG. I love her rings and I feel like they are priced pretty well compared to other sites.
Also, I keep getting outbid on everything on Ebay.

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock

OEClover

Rough_Rock
Narwhal said:
2.44ct tw European Cut Diamond Ring
Platinum Ring featuring a European Cut diamond for a total approximate weight of
2.05ct with 32 surrounding diamonds set in a floral motif with an approximate weight
of 0.39ct. Total approximate diamond weight is 2.44cts and ring weighs 4.0 grams.

:appl: :love: :saint:
$11,250.00
http://sanfranciscoproviden.reachlo...oproviden.reachlocal.net&pub_cr_id=9362802592

I've actually seen this diamond and it is lovely! It is a K/L in color, so it more creamy white than bright white if that is what you are looking for. Since the diamond sits lower in the setting, you don't see as much of the diamond from the side, and that helps it face up whiter. It is eye clean though - I'm not sure what the actual clarity is (probably VS2 or so). SF Provident is where I got my diamond for my engagement ring, and I had a wonderful experience with them.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
How about this:

Bright, glowy, beautiful 2.05ct Old Mine Cut diamond, GIA M, VVS2, tons of charm and personality. This diamond is a fireball! It's the kind of stone that appears lit from within by candlelight, no darkness under the table, bright and lively! Stone measures 7.66 x 7.52 x 5.06mm. The mounting is platinum, and set with old cut marquise cuts on either side and single cut diamonds. A gorgeous antique ring! Size 6.25, sizeable.

$13,600

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Rings-Antique-diamonds/205ct-Loose-Old-Mine-Cut/16169432_dqTrK#1214289505_uQ6aw

1214289505_uQ6aw-L.jpg

chupiechow

Rough_Rock
I did consider this one, but the color concerned me. Also, after looking and seeing some in person I don't think a 2ct will do it. I am now looking in the 3 plus range. Obviously I have increased my budget as well.
But thanks you have good taste!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Despite your taste Chupie, let me show you this gorgeous ring present by Narwhal. This ring is to die for and the setting is rare and adorable. If I have the money this ring will be mine on a heart beat. Spectacular! OMG! A dream ring IMO. :love: :love:

oec_magnifico1.jpg

oec_magnifico.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
HO! Excuse me I don't saw you now want a 3ct and more. Wahoooooo! You will need extreme quality sunglasses to see all those beauties to make your choice! lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results