shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a thin burnished diamond wedding band

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a thin (preferrably 2.5mm but no more than 3mm) platinum wedding band with burnished diamonds similar to the Tiffany jazz ring. I want one where the diamonds are NOT scattered, but instead in a line around the ring. I prefer around 8 tiny diamonds... but 10 could work too. I'm looking for a subtle bit of sparkle. I found this one on e-weddingbands.com. What do you think?

http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product853.html

If you know of any others out there please let me know! Is this something a jeweler could make easily using a plain 2.5mm band?

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, my jeweller made me one with no problems at all, he said they are very simple to do and achievable in almost any band width. Mine is 3mm and has eight two pointers, I wish I had put maybe ten or twelve in as with eight I when the band spins it exposes the plain band too easily. Lottie%2006.jpg

I see them in most jewellers windows now and Ii'm pretty sure Whiteflash makes one too.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Apologies, I don't think I read your original post properly, the band in the link you posted does have diamonds all the way around. In answer to your question I think its lovely. (sorry for my pointless waffle above!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results