shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a setting

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock
I am trying to find a particular setting. I will post a few pictures of settings I like and maybe you guys could post me some links of settings that are similar to these. I am just trying to see a variety before I settle on one. Thanks!

BlueNile2.jpg

DR-3076.jpg

unionrings.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
do you have the diamond already?

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock
slg47|1311553644|2976015 said:
do you have the diamond already?

I do not. The diamond will be round though. I am just trying to find the right setting first.

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys! I am open for any more suggestions if you have them.

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ii is best when you can buy both the diamond and setting at the same place so that the diamond seller takes responsibility for any potential damage to the stone during setting. You can obviously choose the setting, then choose the diamond, and then order the setting for that specific diamond at one vendor. Just don't buy a setting before the diamond.

(For what it's worth, I'd lean toward WhiteFlash or Brian Gavin for both diamond and setting quality.)

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1311642433|2976743 said:
Ii is best when you can buy both the diamond and setting at the same place so that the diamond seller takes responsibility for any potential damage to the stone during setting. You can obviously choose the setting, then choose the diamond, and then order the setting for that specific diamond at one vendor. Just don't buy a setting before the diamond.

(For what it's worth, I'd lean toward WhiteFlash or Brian Gavin for both diamond and setting quality.)

That is a great tip. Thank you for that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results