shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a new foundation??

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I recently also searching for a new foundation having used Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua for several years. Now, I am a HUGE fan of Guerlain's meteorites pearls (powders) and they really do add just a little something special over foundation. since you are pale I would suggest the 02 claire. But to get back to foundations, Guerlain has just come out with a foundation called "Baby Glow". I know, kind of a cheesy name, but OMG- it is my holy grail of foundations- again in 02 Claire. It is almost like a tinted moisturizer, but can be buildable to medium coverage. Think meterioite powder in a foundation-although I also use the meteorite pearls lightly over it, too. I have gotten sooooo many compliments on my complexion since I started using it!!! I recommend getting a sample and trying it out. It's just very hard to describe what it does.

and as far as blush looking too clown like- sometimes the brush is the culprit-not the blush itself. If you don't have a good blush brush you may want to get one. I personally love MAC's 168 angled blush brush as it works for both contouring and blush application. It seems to pick up just enough and lightly applies it. If you like a light pink blush- I would also recommend guerlain's limited edition for Spring pink meteriote blush pearls- it's very, very pretty on and the MAC brush works well with them,too. For their regular meteriotes, I use a much larger brush.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results