shape
carat
color
clarity

help me find a halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

his_girl

Rough_Rock
Hi There!

I originally wanted a simple tiffany setting, but have fallen in love with the halo settings.
I was wanting it with micro bead set / pave.
Also, I don't want to have the diamond bezel set in the halo, but rather, in prongs.
It's for a .70 rb.

I don't know where to look!

Help!

Thanks.

26.gif

EDIT: We'd rather not spend $$$$$$ on the setting - it doesn't need to be super designer with all the bells and whistles...just simple thin micro bead / pave with prongs....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi his girl,

I tried to link you to a search page but it won''t work. If you type halo in the search box up at the right of the page, a whole bunch of links will come up. Hopefully with enough info to help you.
1.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
have you looked at engagementringsdirect.com?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When reading through the "halo threads" I noticed a couple of people were tired of their halos or didn''t like them on their hands as much as they did in photos.

So please go try on some halos to be sure you like them on your hand.

I have nothing against halos I just wanted to save you from an unpleasant surprise. I am actually looking at halos for a pendant. And I think they are a very cool look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results