shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a good Radiant cut diamond online?!

jayd

Rough_Rock
I FINALLY RECEIVED THE ASET RESULTS! please let me know what you think ASAP as the diamonds are only on hold for a limited time!

As I am sure you expected after reviewing the images, the gemologist found the 1.39 carat-E-VS2 (diamond 319681; $9,080) to be the liveliest option of the three. It has an excellent amount of brilliance (white light return), fire (dispersion of color) and sparkle that is well balanced and symmetrical. It is a true "E" (meaning it is a bright, icy white color) and faces up completely "eye clean". The 1.30 carat-F-VS2 (diamond 183837; $8,620) is a close second. It too has an excellent amount of brilliance, fire and sparkle; however, it was not as eye catching as the 1.39 carat. It is a true "F" (also facing up a bright, icy white color) and is completely "eye clean". The 1.32 carat-G-VVS2 (diamond 328476; $8,080) is a very beautiful option; however, next to these two it is a third best. It is a true "G" (facing up a beautiful white color) and is also completely "eye clean".

This is what the JA rep has said, but I am dying to know what you guys think!

Thank you! :wavey:

183837.jpg

319681.jpg

328476.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a no brainer for me. The E is the one that caught your heart in the video and both the ASET and the gemologist agree that it's a lovely stone.

I think you are good to go!

jayd

Rough_Rock
Thank for your all your help gypsy! I hope its as beautiful in person as I think it is! You have been so helpful and I am so grateful! Will post pictures once I get it. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results