shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a flower girl dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
My FI's beautiful niece will be our flower girl. I have to buy her a dress from afar because she lives in another country and I will not see her before the weekend of the wedding. I promised to buy her something lovely. Her only wish is that is is pink.

Please help! I need something for a slim framed, 8 year old, beautiful little blonde haired girl.

We are not having attendants. Here is a pic of my dress for reference. It is Antique White/Light Champagne.

I would like something in a soft pink for a July wedding. I will also attach a pic of the venue.

All ideas welcomed!

angelsdresssss.jpg

glueck

Shiny_Rock
one more of the dress...more true to color

angelsdresssss1.jpg

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Our venue

glueck

Shiny_Rock
I have to try that pic again!

angelsvenueeeeee.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

E B

Ideal_Rock
What about something like this? It has a sheer overlay and a ribbon at the bust (with jeweled detail in the middle) like yours.

Pink Organza A-Line Gown

pinkorganzafgdress.jpg

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Deelight-Nice find. The beading is very similar! I think too that it might be a little too grown up though. The cut is not quite right.

EBree- I saved that dress as a dress to send to her in a photo. Thanks :) I am hoping it will come in a lighter pink. Lets see!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I really liked the dresses from this
website!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 12:32:02 PM
Author: glueck

EBree- I saved that dress as a dress to send to her in a photo. Thanks :) I am hoping it will come in a lighter pink. Lets see!

If you watch the video of the little girl modeling the dress, it looks like a lighter shade of pink. Perhaps it's just the photo that makes it look darker?

glueck

Shiny_Rock
What do you girls think about this one.... its Champagne and gold....Not really pink, bur pretty enough that she might forget? (Biting lip)

31Q09RMRDDL._SS500_.jpg

glueck

Shiny_Rock
That dress is just adorable redrose! Looking at these pretty dresses almost makes me want to be 8 years old again! I will send he a pic of this too!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Jordan Sweet Beginnings

There dresses can come in any color, so you can even pick which shade of pink. We carry this line in the store I work at and some of them are DARLING!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results