shape
carat
color
clarity

help me find a diamond please

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone :)
I am a longtime lurker and really value your opinions. I am looking for a 2.1-2.5 ct round brilliant diamond. The cut would be ideal. Color G-I. I am okay with SI1 if its eye clean. Please let me know a good place to start and roughly whats the price I'd be looking at? I found some at james allen for $14K-$16K but how would I know if its eye clean? Is there is a better place to buy diamonds online?
Thanks a lot!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Manomi|1480392677|4103308 said:
Hey everyone :)
I am a longtime lurker and really value your opinions. I am looking for a 2.1-2.5 ct round brilliant diamond. The cut would be ideal. Color G-I. I am okay with SI1 if its eye clean. Please let me know a good place to start and roughly whats the price I'd be looking at? I found some at james allen for $14K-$16K but how would I know if its eye clean? Is there is a better place to buy diamonds online?
Thanks a lot!

To find out whether they are eye clean or not you would need to call James Allen and inquire about the stone. Ask any questions
you may have...

Looks at the low end of 2.1 I/SI1 you are looking at $16k+. You might be able to find an eye-clean SI2 (difficult in that size) that
will put you in the $14k range.

James Allen is a good place to buy stones. You can also check out Enchanted Diamonds and b2c jewels.

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Hi tyty333
Thanks for replying. I will call James allen and check out enchanted diamonds and b2c jewels as well :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results