shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me find a 4-5 carat radiant

sparkleandfire

Rough_Rock
I am needing some help on finding an exceptional cut radiant, I know that a well cut radiant is hard to come by. Looking for 4-5 carat DE in color, ratio of around 1:26 and I want a sparkle bomb! I know some of you live for the hunt!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I think it'll be grim pickings I'm afraid. More a quest for the Holy Grail than a hunt lol

I like this one (https://www.rarecarat.com/diamond/9...-diamond?ref=back&ts=Search&cp=1&ndp=45782.04) listed on Rare Carat but it's warm and more square than rectangular. It's also SI2 but of all the ones listed, it's the cleanest in terms of facets. My feeling is that radiants aren't the 'in' cut so if a big enough rough comes along, they get turned into MRBs or Emerald Cuts.

I think if you're absolutely keen on a radiant, I'd approach someone like Rhino (Distinctive Gems) and see if he can source a decent rough and get it cut to your specs.

EClove

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite for you but a little more elongated than you’d like:

Also loving these but they’re even longer:

I also love the idea of reaching out to Rhino to get something custom cut

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Also loving these but they’re even longer:

Nice! I love the second one as it's truer to the F grading and nice facets. There are some beauties out there but take your time picking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results