shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me evaluate these sapphire earrings?

summerxdream

Rough_Rock
Would love some help evaluating these sapphire earrings from eBay / a Hatton Garden vendor. What questions should I be asking / how does everyone here see the quality of the stones and setting for the price (good video on the eBay link)? Thank you so much for all of the help in advance!! IMG_9419.jpeg

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
in your country are you allowed to return earring after you have tried them on ?
i ask this because it would be an the exception to be able to do so in my country
...but im asking for ear shots

summerxdream

Rough_Rock
in your country are you allowed to return earring after you have tried them on ?
i ask this because it would be an the exception to be able to do so in my country
...but im asking for ear shots
Ask and you shall receive! I went last week.. curious to get your thoughts on quality of the sapphire and the setting? I couldn’t find this seller on any recommended (or negative!) posts but it’s light on the UK in general. How should I vet that they’re good quality!? IMG_9417.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask and you shall receive! I went last week.. curious to get your thoughts on quality of the sapphire and the setting? I couldn’t find this seller on any recommended (or negative!) posts but it’s light on the UK in general. How should I vet that they’re good quality!? IMG_9417.jpeg

I am definatly not an expert but i do know about dissapointing blue saphires
here on PS most seem to prefer not royal blue saphires so i really like your lighter colour

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, I found them on Google, however, when I tried to access their website, it said account suspended.

Therefore, I would have reservations about purchasing from them myself.

DK :))

summerxdream

Rough_Rock
@dk168 , weird, because I can see the seller on my side in good standing - I'm in the US. @summerxdream , I like them but they are so expensive, you are paying for the Hatton Garden rent. @Daisys and Diamonds another light sapphire lover here; I like them summer sky blue, almost pastel.

Where else would you recommend looking into that isn’t as expensive? I am able to get to the US :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I think you liked the pair I had for sale that were sold. I would reach out to Diamonds by Lauren. Tell them the the size you want, what color and they will let you pick the stones. They'll send you pictures and videos for options. Very nicey made, at a good price, and they are nice to work with for transactions!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results