shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. First of all, wtf is going on with this ring? Did they extrapolate the face from some other ring?
But. That said. I am drawn to it. I have a 10 day return window.
Thoughts? IMG_5698.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I dig it. Not a combination I've seen before. Please tell me it has a bit of heft to it? It looks like it has substance.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Do you want honesty?

I don't care for it. The center stone looks like it may be pretty, but I don't care for it or the workmanship on it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't personally like it, but I think the center stone has potential

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's very unique! My mom wore jewelry like this, but it's not my style. Try it on, wear it a bit, and if it makes you smile, it's a keeper!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dig it. Not a combination I've seen before. Please tell me it has a bit of heft to it? It looks like it has substance.
Soo. I dropped by my estate antique jeweler to show it to her. She loved it! I was totally shocked bc she is a stickler for perfection. I asked her what she made of this mish-mash. She said that it definitely looks like 2 styles—the art deco face was soldered on to the gold frame—but she said she wouldn’t try to restore it if it was hers, bc she actually loves the two-tone and overall look. It is not very hefty.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you want honesty?

I don't care for it. The center stone looks like it may be pretty, but I don't care for it or the workmanship on it.

So when I first picked it out, I felt exactly the same way. Like no way was I gonna entertain purchasing it. But then I louped the stone and it seemed promising tho wasn’t sure. The 10 day window allowed ke to test it out. And I have been comparing the stone to my 2 other rings which have similar sized oec’s and that’s where I am now.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't personally like it, but I think the center stone has potential

Still comparing to my other ones and I have come to realize that I have 3 art deco rings with the exact same size oec!! Crazy. What is crazier still is that all of my .65 oec art deco rings cost roughly the same price! Maybe it’s a sign? Lol

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very unique! My mom wore jewelry like this, but it's not my style. Try it on, wear it a bit, and if it makes you smile, it's a keeper!

Doing just that! The countdown begins!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might be pretty without that YG bucket that it appears to be sitting in. It just doesn't make sense to me, design-wise.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to update this thread. I decided to keep the ring—partly bc my DD loves it! And partly bc she helped me overcome my doubts. Here she is, sized and polished!

IMG_6145.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6147.jpeg
    IMG_6147.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 5

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!
It's unusual and so interesting!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it too!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!
It's unusual and so interesting!

Ty! She is fun to wear! I tend to store my art deco rings rather than enjoy them for fear of damaging them, but I don’t have to worry about this one, lol. Just a lot of old cut bling!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, looks great and of course I voted to keep so I think you made the right decision :D

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
OMG, it just needed a clean and polish? It's fabulous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results