shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide which radiant cut from Blue Nile

TUTU

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have found these 3 radiant diamonds and thought one of them would be the one I go to. After considering the emerald cut vs radiant, I decided that radiant will spark and show more brilliance.

Attached are 3 GIA certs of those stones.

I expect the budget less than 17K. However, I quite like the 2.01 carat because of its length to wide ratio.

And please share any opinion about shopping experience with BlueNile? smooth and safe?

I found that beautiful radiant cut is not various to choose. Is it hard to shop this cut?

Thank you very much and enjoy your weekend!

Attachments

• GIA (1).pdf
    930.6 KB · Views: 8
  • GIA (2).pdf
    925.8 KB · Views: 6
  • GIA.pdf
    932.8 KB · Views: 5

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your link is going to bring up whatever a user has in their compare function not whats in your compare function. You will
need to provide links to the individual stones.

Most people dont like to download reports. You'll get more opinions if you post them as an image.

Anyway, so give it another try with links and images!

TUTU

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your input. I tried to upload the images here and hope they are more convenient for comments.

I had to break them down in 3 separate posts...kinda low tech of me:lol:

Your link is going to bring up whatever a user has in their compare function not whats in your compare function. You will
need to provide links to the individual stones.

Most people dont like to download reports. You'll get more opinions if you post them as an image.

Anyway, so give it another try with links and images!
Stone 1

https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD15840233

1619203182768.png Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 9.16.37 PM.png

1619198322885.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just going by what you have posted and not taking size into consideration I like the 3rd one the best due to its smaller
table. It looks to be a bright stone and have better light return (to me) than the other stones. Wish you could get aset images
of the 3.

TUTU

Rough_Rock
Just going by what you have posted and not taking size into consideration I like the 3rd one the best due to its smaller
table. It looks to be a bright stone and have better light return (to me) than the other stones. Wish you could get aset images
of the 3.

Thank you! I am waiting for the ASET images and will post them here as soon as i get from BN!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love square and rectangle stones, but the do face up smaller than rounds so be warned!

TUTU

Rough_Rock
Hello

Just wanna update, BL told me that there were no ASET images from all 3 sellers. That is why I stopped considering their stones.

Many thanks for your input n have a great day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results