shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Decide Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I'm doing a single diamond bracelet with a simple cable chain and working with Brian Gavin Diamonds:

Options

1. Brian Gavin Signature Diamond- J VS 0.325 AGS certed in a custom bezel setting similar to asscher_girl's gorgeous pendant: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-46-oec-in-a-bgd-bezel-pendant.118329/

The only thing I worry about is that the culet is exposed. Although this wouldn't bother me on a pendant, I'm worried about it being a bracelet that may get banged up.

OR

2. Same Diamond J VS 0.325 in a Bezel Stuller Setting. This is a full bezel that will cover up the culet and will be more protective of the diamond. However, it's a little on the chunky side. The good thing is that it will be less expensive and if I add more diamonds to the bracelet down the road, it will be easier and faster to set.

OR

3. Smaller Diamond- .25 F or G BGD melee with the custom setting in #1, but I can afford to add a protective back and milgraining to the sides.

This is Option 2:

JellyBezelStullerLink.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Side view of Option 2, Stuller stock setting:

JellyBezelStullerLinkSide.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here is my inspiration bracelet:

AAAAApRfeCUAAAAAAB-0Gw2.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya Jelly

Go with the setting you prefer if that is what would make you happiest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results