shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide on a pair of diamond studs? =)

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Hello all :mrgreen2:

I am currently looking at classic platinum martini diamond studs in the .60 - .80 ctw range. Since I'm quite petite with small earlobes, I don't think that I would want anything bigger than this for everyday wear at the moment.

I know folks say that you can get away with wearing lesser quality diamonds for studs but I am *obsessed* with owning a perfect pair since I am planning on buying to keep. I am looking at D-F Color, VVS1/ IF and Excellent all-around.

I am wondering if I should purchase a pair with these qualities on the higher end of this size range via James Allen or if I should buy a pair on the lower end of this size range from Whiteflash.

Thank you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I just assisted my friend in buying a pair of studs from WF. She also has very small lobes and bought 2 x .41 pointers (perfect matching ACA H VVS1 pair). I found the selection at WF to be very good in this size range.

cheers--Sharon

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Depends on what the price and spec difference is. I would say if you ever plan on upgrading, go with WF!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I’d go Whiteflash in your case! They will pack a punch even at a relatively smaller size :love:

My daily studs are 1 cttw (.5 each) and I think it’s a great size! Something a smidge smaller will look great if you have petite lobes!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for WF!

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Hello all,

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I ended up purchasing a pair of perfectly matched studs from WF. They are both 4.78 mm, G VVS2, 0.828 CTW and set in a 3-prong martini in platinum. These are perfect for every day wear for me.

=)

And, you weren't kidding!! These do pack a punch and look bigger on the ear just from how much they sparkle. Ahhh. Apologies for cruddy pic. They are fab in person.

20210212_201102.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results