shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose (or at least narrow it down)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
For a ring, squares are not the best idea (octagons and ovals are fine) unless in a protected setting like bezel. You can also consider which would coordinate better with colors you like wearing (your wardrobe), cause jewellery is made to be worn.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I know squares are more delicate, but I love the colors with that cut. If it were an engagement ring, I would definitely avoid them, but these wouldn''t be worn every day and I''m pretty careful with my jewelry. Also, they''re inexpensive enough that I wouldn''t cry too hard if something happened to it.

That said, I am still really undecided on the last four. #1 is $40 more expensive, but the color is so different. #s 3 and 4 are $5 apart and I love them both. I don''t usually go for ovals but this one looks just yummy. But so does the cushion. The note on #2 says:
Notes: They orginally thought the material was Padparadscha sapphires but after testing was found to be a malaya garnet.

I can''t buy them all, my fiance will kill me. Maybe two though....

cmarie

Rough_Rock
#2 is a stunner. Look at that color!! The clear winner to me.

I also like #6 and #9.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results