Which set for MIL?

• Set 2 - pearl ring, earrings and pendant

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Neither - look for something else

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Which of these two sets would be a nice gift for my MIL? She is early 60s, dresses fairly conservative and not trendy.

Set 1 - Smoky topaz with champange diamonds halo ring and drop earrings set. The topaz color is more accurate in the hand shot.

mothersdaygift01_smokytopaz.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Set 2 - Pearl with pave diamonds ring, earrings and pendant.

mothersdaygift02_pearl.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
My mom is the same age range and she wears the pearl jewelry similar to the photo that I gave her all the time.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I should add that MIL already has a pair of pearl studs. She''ll probably not wear either of these regularly. It''s more likely to be worn for special occasions.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m liking the topaz earrings - classic, but just a little different!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I would choose the pearls because my grandmother used to wear them all the time. Never the same set to the best of my recollection though.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted pearls.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Pearls are beautiful, classic and suit everyone.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
They are both nice but the pearls are prob nicer for the occasion. Some Chinese people associate brown/black color jewelries with negative "qi".

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the pearls

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I voted for "find something else", because the stone in choice #1 is too dark for my lliking, and I do not care about pearl for a ring (easily damaged). I would not be pleased if I receive these for Mother Day''s gift. There is also concern about returns and restriction of store credit. I prefer that my children take me to a jewelry store, so I can choose what I like best (given a budget).

lweber

Shiny_Rock
I would go with the pearls. The topaz is lovely and would not be a mistake, but the pearls are a little more timeless. She will enjoy either, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results