shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose a Taihitian drop strand

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
Dear all,
I have trouble choosing one drop strand for my mom. Up to now, only one photo available from seller. Please help me choose 01 strand.
Thanks all

11-24-10.jpg

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Are you going to post more photos so we can compare? Or are you asking for opinions on this one strand? I like it, but it's not jumping out at me. This is taste, tho, I like flashy, crazy-coloured Tahitians.

Others will hopefully chime in!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I like the innermost strand and the outermost strand. They are all lovely, though.

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
Thanks whitehotblank and Ilander.
Up to now,Jeremy from PP just sends me this photos. I know they are just lovely, not special, in term of crazy-colors.But I'm not in the US and it is very hard to have the return, so I must choose an "safe" choice for a first pearl strand.
Thanks Ilander, I personally have the same choice as you. Jeremy shall take more view of these strands for me and I'll upload them for you to compare and help me pick one.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My choice would be the inner or outer strands. Smooth drops are more valuable than the circle. I saw Jeremy on Tuesday and he helped me to choose a white SS so ask his opinion on which one is nicer and then ask why. Then with his information make your choice.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Omg. That's more than 1 strand. Oh what a dope, I thought that was one strand, layered.

Now I have looked closer, I will say my personal favourite is the one on the far outside.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :roll:

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
Dear all, as promised, Jeremy send me these photos this morning.
1.TAN-434

TAN200-434a.jpg

TAN200-434b.jpg

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
2.TAN-165

TAN200-165a.jpg

TAN200-165b.jpg

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
3.TAN-170

TAN200-170a.jpg

TAN200-170b.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
4u4ever|1291082164|2782278 said:
3.TAN-170
This is the one I would choose because the drops are smoother and I like the lighter color. They are all beautiful and I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three though.

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
Thanks 4Ranch Girl .
Firstly, I intend to get the TAN-170 because i love the shapes of pearls.But after consulting with Jeremy, my final choice is 165. Jeremy said that this 165 strand luster and color is better than the TAN-170. I trust his "expert" eye and will order it. However, do you think is there any pearl needs replacing to make it perfect? I mean smoother , nicer pearls in that strand.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
4u4ever|1291187584|2783880 said:
Thanks 4Ranch Girl .
Firstly, I intend to get the TAN-170 because i love the shapes of pearls.But after consulting with Jeremy, my final choice is 165. Jeremy said that this 165 strand luster and color is better than the TAN-170. I trust his "expert" eye and will order it. However, do you think is there any pearl needs replacing to make it perfect? I mean smoother , nicer pearls in that strand.
He has a very good eye. When I go to PP we will go through a box of pearls pulling out strands that interest us. We then narrow it down to 3 or 4 I like. I ask him what he likes or dislikes about each strand. He helped me pick a strand of white ss last week. You can trust when he says the luster and color is better one over the other. If there was a bad pearl on the strand he would have already changed it out. But it is a matter of your taste if a shape or color bothers you on the strand ask him to change it. I think that both strands are close but if he says one is better You can trust that it is. Last year when I was at PP I was choosing a mourning strand that I would wear as mourning jewelry. My sister was with me and I bought her a strand of Tahitians she was choosing between copper and silver pearls. Ultimately she choose the copper but I could not get the silver out of my mind. I called and had him send me pictures of 5 silver strands of his choosing that I might like. I agonized over the decision since I had never bought any strand by pictures because I usually go there in person. Well, I narrowed it down to two strands and we talked on the phone about them. He said between the two he liked one better for me because some of the silver pearls had a pink overtone and the others have a aqua overtone the necklace was very different from the others. That is the one I got. It never fails when I look at the necklace I go WOW. I bet you will like the strand you have chosen too.

4u4ever

Rough_Rock
I see the point. However, the only matter here is I'm living outside the US and no chance to stop by Pearl Paradise to buy pearls. That's why i have to choose pearls by photos. In the last email, i requested Jeremy to make the best strand for me, including replace any pearl that is not good. Must wait a moment before his reply.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results