shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose a stone!

mchastain

Rough_Rock
I am about to buy a round LGD in the 3.5 to 4.5 ct range, preferably under $4k. Here are a number of options I have come up with and would appreciate any thoughts - good or bad. I have tried to stick with the specs that @DejaWiz has detailed in other posts, but not sure what else I should be looking for in a lab grown stone...

Thanks for your input!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the 4.19 out of the ones you posted.

Take a look at these as well. They are HPHT without blue nuance.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@Kim N, those are gorgeous! And the 4.13 says ready to ship which I take to mean they have it in hand. No chance of it already being sold through another vendor.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I like the 4.19 out of the ones you posted.

Take a look at these as well. They are HPHT without blue nuance.

Love the 4.03 - nice find, Kim N!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N, those are gorgeous! And the 4.13 says ready to ship which I take to mean they have it in hand. No chance of it already being sold through another vendor.

No, most (probably all) of these stones aren't on hand. Ready to ship just means it can ship asap.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
No, most (probably all) of these stones aren't on hand. Ready to ship just means it can ship asap.

Most other listings don’t have the “ready to ship” icon next to them. So I figured those stones still need to be sourced. The little truck icon has to indicate something, so I simply figured the stone was on hand - possibly a return.

What else would be the significance of that little icon? Just marketing? Granted I haven’t purchased from them. My puzzle brain likes to fill in the gaps lol

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Most other listings don’t have the “ready to ship” icon next to them. So I figured those stones still need to be sourced. The little truck icon has to indicate something, so I simply figured the stone was on hand - possibly a return.

What else would be the significance of that little icon? Just marketing? Granted I haven’t purchased from them. My puzzle brain likes to fill in the gaps lol

Most likely it means a US/NA supplier is holding it instead of an overseas supplier.

mchastain

Rough_Rock
@Kim N thank you for the suggestions. I was able to buy the 4.03 you suggested through Ritani and they price matched…. I’ll let everyone know how it looks in person!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N thank you for the suggestions. I was able to buy the 4.03 you suggested through Ritani and they price matched…. I’ll let everyone know how it looks in person!!

You're welcome! I'm glad you snagged it, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts after it arrives!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! And we love photos! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results