shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose a handbag for a friend - poll.

Which do you prefer?

• Pink

Votes: 50 76.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
Q

Queenie60

Ok, this is the one I'm getting. Thank you one and all. I think the pink might be too girlie for her, most people seem to dislike the pattern, and while I have - and use most often - black, brown and beige bags - I want this one to be something one normally doesn't have, which can be pulled out of the wardrobe for specific outfits or looks. It's a fairly muted blue (as opposed to sky blue or turquoise) and has a lot of grey in it. So I'm hoping it's sedate enough not to offend.

@qubitasaurus - I love bright bags. But most people don't, ergo the choices. I also love pastel bags, ergo the choices. And I *am* an awesome friend. Ergo the choices. :mrgreen:

Bag 3.jpeg
I love this bag and would carry it myself! I say go with your gut and get it! You're a nice friend.

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Wise choice! :clap:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies - I'm feeling about as confident as one can about such a personal-taste gift.

But I figure - either way, it's the thought that counts! :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies - I'm feeling about as confident as one can about such a personal-taste gift.

But I figure - either way, it's the thought that counts! :))
You’re very generous! My friends and I don’t buy expensive gifts for each other for birthdays..You sound like the friend to have..and not because you buy nice gifts but because of all the thought that goes into it.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Choosing a handbag for a friend?

Isn't that a bit odd?

I'd rather have a person for a friend, but whatever makes you happy! :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got the handbag today and it was worth waiting! Coach has started their Black Friday sale, and i got 30% off.

Awesome sauce!!

It’s always great when you can get sonething on a good sales. I was amazed at how early the sales started this year.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results