shape
carat
color
clarity

help me choose a band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleysia

Rough_Rock
I am the queen of changing my mind. I would love your opinion on which wedding band you like better. My e-ring is a classic 6 prong knife edge tiffany band. Here are my contenders:

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=1942

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=1830

I am having such a hard time because I love the clean lines and original look of the asscher band but I think I may miss the sparkle that you get from the round stones. What do you all think? Thanks so much!!!
9.gif

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I am assuming your e-ring is a round?? I love the asscher band! It depends if you want the stones to match your center stone or want a different look. They are both gorgeous!!! The round one is more traditional and you see that more.

I have a marquise with baguettes up the sides on a cathedral and 2 round stone bands on the either side. It is one ring and I love it.

You can always go with the round to start and add other bands as you go. I noticed my son''s teacher has several different bands to go with her 3 stone engagement ring. They all look so beautiful.

eleysia

Rough_Rock
Yes. my e-ring is a 1.5ct round I think the mixture of the round e-ring with the asscher stones might look really unique but I have never been able to try one on because no jewelry stores I have been to sell asscher bands.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure that either one would be gorgeous, but I vote for the round diamonds. It is such a classic look. I admit that I haven''t seen the asscher band in person or any like it, but I would personally be concerned that the asschers might not really show their beauty in such small sizes.

eleysia

Rough_Rock
good point sundial. I never thought about that. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results