shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me build an amazing “Tiffany Inspired” engagement ring ❤️

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
As close to the Classic Tiffany round six prong engagement ring as possible… with solid platinum band.

$25k budget

Round, lab diamond
3ct - 4.5ct
D/E color
Vatche U113?

I’m eyeing this stone, but would like closer to 4ct

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This sounds like it will have an AMAZING outcome!

I found these at LooseGrownDiamond:

North of 4.5, in case you are curious about current pricing for larger carat weight:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
This one is HPHT. https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...r-vvs2-clarity-round-ideal-cut-lab-sku-220823

With your budget I think you should have no trouble finding an awesome stone. I would stick close to the 4ct if that is what you what. It will help to delay DSS (Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome!)

Thank you! ❤️

It’s our 20 year anniversary and I get a new ring. I’ve always admired the iconic tiffany simple round solitaire, but not the price tag.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Take a look at these.

Thank you for finding me some 4 Ct options!!! I’ll definitely take a look at these!

Curious what your thoughts are specifically on WF’s new precision cuts? It looks like they just started offering them this year?

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
This sounds like it will have an AMAZING outcome!

I found these at LooseGrownDiamond:

North of 4.5, in case you are curious about current pricing for larger carat weight:

Thank you!!! I know a little about diamonds, but not enough to know what I’m looking at when it comes to picking out quality stones… thank you so much for taking the time to find some for me to look at! ❤️

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for finding me some 4 Ct options!!! I’ll definitely take a look at these!

Curious what your thoughts are specifically on WF’s new precision cuts? It looks like they just started offering them this year?

Whiteflash's lab diamonds are gorgeous and of course come with all their vetting and imaging. The price can be a bit steep but the quality can't be beat.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash's lab diamonds are gorgeous and of course come with all their vetting and imaging. The price can be a bit steep but the quality can't be beat.

Came here to say this

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

And Whiteflash sells the Vatche U113 which I believed has been deemed by PSers as the setting closest to the Tiffany setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results