shape
carat
color
clarity

Help: Looking for Princess cut diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Guinness08

Rough_Rock
I am looking for around a 1.40 to 1.60 princess cut diamond and I have noticed that alot of the online vendors inventory is down for this range. I would prefer an I to H color vs1 to vs2, very good to excellent cut, and very good to excellent polish/sym. I have also noticed that alot of the online vendor stones are not available when I contact the vendors when I see them on their website.

does anyone know where I can look that has a couple good stones for me to choose from for a good price?

thanks

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 1:29:42 PM
Author:Guinness08
I am looking for around a 1.40 to 1.60 princess cut diamond and I have noticed that alot of the online vendors inventory is down for this range. I would prefer an I to H color vs1 to vs2, very good to excellent cut, and very good to excellent polish/sym. I have also noticed that alot of the online vendor stones are not available when I contact the vendors when I see them on their website.

does anyone know where I can look that has a couple good stones for me to choose from for a good price?

thanks
Welcome!

I would start with these websites or the search by cut feature above on Pricescope your Diamond

www.highperformancediamonds.com

www.goodoldgold.com

www.whiteflash.com

www.exceldiamonds.com

The above specialize in top cut Princess. If you could give us an idea of budget we could make suggestions for you? Just curious, would you consider a verified eyeclean SI1 clarity? This might broaden the options.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results