shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Looking for pictures of Tiffany Legacy ring ( NOT the standard one with a halo)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nysubmarine

Rough_Rock
I felt in love with one of the Tiffany''s Legacy rings ( it is not the one with the halo that was posted many times on this forum, but another one, pictures bellow).
Since I cannot afford original Tiffany''s (this ring is starting with 35k) I ''m planing to make a replica. So I need as many pictures as possible of this ring.

The only one picture I found so far is this one (the ring I''m looking for is on the left with a round center diamond).

If anyone has more pictures of this ring from differnt angles please post or send them to me!!!

TiffanyLegacyRing1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you will probably have a hard time finding multiple pics of a tiffany ring just b/c they don''t want people copying their designs
2.gif
however, there are many similar rings out there. Here''s one from dirtcheapdiamonds.com that is Gorgeous too me
1.gif

E12L.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Welcome to Pricescope! I didn''t know that setting was also called "Legacy," but if you search around for split shank rings, you might come up with a few hits on similar settings. You can probably even find one close enough that you wouldn''t have to pay for custom. I tried a split shank on last weekend that was very similar to the Tiffany, but white gold. Sorry, I don''t know who makes it, since it was at a B&M store.

I found the one below in Dirt Cheap Diamond''s Micropave line.

splitshankcushiondcd.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! MrsSalvo, I guess I was still re-sizing while you were posting!

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
Actually, the genuine Legacy collection rings from Tiffany & Co. BOTH have the halo around the centerstone. Just one of them has graduated side stones and an ornate gallery, while the other a much simpler design of micropave on the shoulders.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I just have to post this because it is sooooooo droolworthy! The split shank I posted last is in the stack, too!

vonbargenstack.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
How about this one from Ritani...

ritanisplitshankcollage.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
In the second to last picture the ring on the very bottom is to die for!!!!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pretty sure that Adwar, a company that sells inexpensive but quality stock settings has a couple of designs that are similar.

pinkpink

Rough_Rock
What did you come up with? I love this setting too!!!!!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
K that''s exactly what I was going to say!! That last ring in the stack is divine. I''ll take one please!

gandrtm

Rough_Rock
How about this one?

Web kwiat 17520.jpg

gandrtm

Rough_Rock
Another angle...

Web kwiat 17520 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results