shape
carat
color
clarity

help! looking for pics of men''''s wedding band....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hallo all, looking for pics and/or websites that carry a men''s 6 mm (or wider) polished WG/PT wedding band with one large-ish diamond inlayed (or would this be bezel?) on the the band... i thought this would be easy to find but can''t seem to find any pics of one except on tiffany''s website, and they don''t give specs.
15.gif
something like this tiffanys but for a man, ie w/the wider 6mm band and larger diamond

hoping someone out there has seen something... ?!! or does this ring not exist... except in my mind... i imagine that the ring would be rather thick on top if the diamond was too large... what size diamond would look good for a 6mm band?
14.gif
14.gif

thanks!

flopkins

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Flopkins, I followed the tiff link but didn''t see a gent''s ring. Did the tiff ring resemble this?
3331a.jpg

I''ll attach another bezel gent''s ring for you to see.

bezel gtrg.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
One more example. I had this saved because I considered this design too.

sumiche.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here''s a semi bezel that looks cool.

titanium-rings_1773_3227164.gif

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
I can actually say that I like tha platinum setting with this ring it gives it the simple, classy and elegant look to it. Just my two cents worth.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a pretty narrow ring with only a 2 point diamond inside. Is that the size diamond you are looking for because that will hardly show in a 6mm band.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
sorry about the confusion... I should have clarified, I like the STYLE of the band from tiffany, and yes the pic I linked to is of a woman''s band, and I am looking for an equivalent style for a man. I hope this makes sense.

And pearcrazy, I don''t know exactly what size diamond would look good in a 6mm wide band, which is partly why I asked for pictures. I certainly think that 2pt will look too small. I was thinking something between a 10-20 pt diamond might fit?

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
tonysgeko i didnt see the first pic til now, and yes the gold band is what i am looking for, any idea on the specs for the stone and the ring width?

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Flopkins, according to the site where I got the 1st pic from it''s a 8mm width band with a .75 carat diamond. I know bigger than you want, however, I did a search and found two designers that make bezel set wedding bands. If there''s a local jeweler that carries either Diana & or Furrer-Jacot lines, go have a look at them. I''m attaching a pic from Diana 1st then Furrer.
2004082511004221N70449.jpg
From here diana .
73_76400.jpg
From here furrer-jacot .

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OoooOOoooo the Diana is exactly what I''m looking for!!!! Thanks a million!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results