shape
carat
color
clarity

Help - Looking for Advice and Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Banky

Rough_Rock
So I've been reading here for a bit and already learned so much - thanks!

I'm moving to Las Vegas next week (looks like I just missed a bunch of you) and, shortly after, want to get a ring.

I want to suprise my girlfriend, though, so I don't want to take her shopping with me. Ideally, I'd like a diamond that's not an "everyday" diamond (a round or princess, for example). I've looked at goodoldgold to see some of their cuts, but I'm by no means decided.

My budget is around 4 - 5k, and as her hands are really tiny, I would be more than okay buying a great 3/4 carat stone (as opposed to a mediocre or decent carat).

Can anyone give me some suggestions about "cool" diamond shapes and, given my budget, what I might be able to find? Also, if you know of any good b&m stores in the Vegas area where I can do some looking I'd appreciate those suggestions, too.

Thanks!

-Banky

bling

Shiny_Rock
Try the Jubilee! i have heard nothing but great things about it! Its very new, so i doubt anyone you know owns one yet..
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results