shape
carat
color
clarity

Help - Looking for a setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sisteve

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Long time reader, first time poster. I am in the process of purchasing an e-ring, now, my girlfriend has fallen in love with a tacori setting which is this:

ht2249.jpg

now she is not to sure if she likes the engravements and such, so I have been in search of a solid, platinum setting that has the same diamond routine as the one pictured above. Has anyone else seen this setting? I''ve been scouring the internet and some local stores in my area, but have not had any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Secondly, would it be easier for me to have it custom made?

Thanks in advance!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I think getting made is a good idea if you have a trustworthy jeweler in mind. If not, lots of suggestions in this forum.

sisteve

Rough_Rock
well thats the thing, I'm not sure if the cost will out weigh the two. I have been searching for days on end trying to find a setting that will allow 3 emerald cuts and two trillians. Thats why I posted to see if anyone has come across this type of setting anywhere else before I think about having one made.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked Diamondsunlimited.com ? They have loads of traditional style multi-stone rings and it seems like they'll modify their settings to accomodate most stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results