shape
carat
color
clarity

Help, looking for a retailer for princess eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basilea

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am looking for a serious vendor/store to buy an princess cut eternity ring. Is The facets collection a serious dealer?
How come they are sooo much cheaper than tiffany and other shops?
I have looked at their website and they have the ring I like, but I am quite scared to order from them, since I find no information/reviews of them online....

Since I have no idea where to go, I was thinking of buying the tiffany lucida band because they are well known, at least there is no risk with buying there....
Do you know any other reputable dealer in NYC that do offer good deals?
I will be in NYC for a few days (I live in europe) and wanted to buy the ring.

thanks in advance,
nathalie

beach

Brilliant_Rock
You can find alot of info on the facets collection by doing a search in the search box on the upper right of the page.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Facets is awesome.

You can stop by their stall while you''re in NYC.

basilea

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!
I read myna good things about facets, but only on pricescope, otherwise there is nothing about them oer the internet, that''s why i am concerned.
Do you know any other store/shop in NYC ?
I really like those plain princess cut eternity rings :)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Facets is great, but they are not a store you can walk into and buy. If you wanted to get the band from them you''d have to order it in advance and go there to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results