shape
carat
color
clarity

Help in finding this ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T&L

Rough_Rock
good morning, my name is laura and I have been reading your wonderful forum for a few weeks. My friend told me about it and boy am I glad to have this wonderful resource!! I thank everyone in advance for your technical and design advice... (i love this site!)

So, I have save over 50 pictures of ER..... now that I have come down to the final three... I can not remember which thread I saved them from! Another possibility is that the pictures came from varous web searchs done when I found info within the links.

Please if any of these look familar or if you have ideas on how to describe/incorporate these into a real life ering, can you please direct me?

I am in Boston this weekend and my bf and I are going ring shopping Sat and Sun (to the places reccommmed by you guys)

Thanks so much, these are variations on what catches my eye, pave band, halo style (original, i know : ) ) but also with gold accent and pink gemstones. I want my ring to have gold accent with either pink or yellow stone accents, around the solitare.

I think the third and fourth (sorry posted pics out of order) look like a pagoda, which is fitting... I am 1/2 Asian!

happy friday and please write back if you can direct me to where these rings are (the original thread (couldn't find, still looking) or if it is from a specific designer.
looking to buy asap or within month. if i had my way, it would be asap

**sorry, i have four pictures and will attach sep, one of the rings is completley diff. in style (so hard to choose ) any leads on the yellow halo will be much appreciated@
laura
18.gif

1maytalfancys 004 (2).JPG

T&L

Rough_Rock
1.gif

1Pink-Fleur10.GIF

T&L

Rough_Rock
this one is my FAV

1SAV_4423-1_FD.JPG

T&L

Rough_Rock
also my fav

T&L

Rough_Rock
also my fav

SAV_4495-1_FD.JPG

T&L

Rough_Rock
love this one too!
18.gif

1pinkpinkpink2.JPG

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Hey!! I don''t know much about those rings...other than they are very pretty!!

I''ve attached a picture of a ring that was given to a friend of a friend...it is a Beaudry Beautique Pink Bellissima Ring.

If the picture attaches that is!! Good luck with your search!

LR909P-207305d[1] (2).jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your favorites do look like Beaudry settings. One of the designers that used to work for them now does her own work... and can make similar (though not exact for copyright reasons) rings to these for you at a fraction of the Beaudry price. Seach for Maytal on here and you will find her contact information.

You might also like some of the Beverly K settings on the Pearman''s site... www.pearlmansjewelry.com they are beautiful in person and really priced well.
17PP18.jpg

bevk settingBeaud.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bev K has a few more with the pink... this one combines the oval halo you first posted with the pink you see to like. It also comes in all white metal and white diamonds.

bevk oval pink.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results