shape
carat
color
clarity

Help in finding a 3 carat Asscher

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock
Finally got some news from GOG. They sent me the link to the following video.What do you ladies think? Am waiting for more info but it's taking them a bit of time since their website is down. Would appreciate any feedback.
TIA

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock
Ooopsss...There was actually the following ASET image that was included in the email. But have to wait for info on the stones. From the ASET provided, the middle one looks promising. Is there anything that the ASET is showing that I should be concern of?

_3937.jpeg

_3938.jpeg

clearfading

Shiny_Rock
This is what my aset looks like for your perspective. Definitely no to both the other asschers besides the middle one. Red should extend to the corners and a nice compliment of red, blue, greens but more red is best. No black or white which is light leakage. I think you can still find one with better light return i.e. more red in the center.

_3973.jpeg

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock
clearfading|1464985317|4039886 said:
This is what my aset looks like for your perspective. Definitely no to both the other asschers besides the middle one. Red should extend to the corners and a nice compliment of red, blue, greens but more red is best. No black or white which is light leakage. I think you can still find one with better light return i.e. more red in the center.

I haven't come across an asscher with so much red in the ASET. It seems like the majority of the asscher I have looked at has alot of green and very little red especially toward the center. I think this is what they refer to as the P3 facet that is not well cut. Please correct me if I'm wrong. My confusion is that I'm told not to depend entirely on the ASET image. That I should just judge the stone in person. I'm not able to constantly go look at the asscher and am requesting for ASET to be sent to me prior to going to making the trip (I have a newborn and depend on the availability of my mom for free time). But it seems they are reluctant in getting me ASET. And some only limits me to 3 ASET. So how much do I go in depending on it while I'm searching to buy my asscher?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally none of those asschers from gog are blowing my hair back

luv2sparkles

Rough_Rock
Niel|1465055627|4040135 said:
Personally none of those asschers from gog are blowing my hair back

So am I, since I've been very hopeful that GOG will have some good asscher for me to pick from. They are the go to vendor from what I believe for asscher. My next question is since there's nothing good for asscher at the moment, should I change my criteria in what I'm looking for? And will these vendor find me annoying? I've been looking at F and G color, VS2 and above. Since I do want something eye clean, I would not want to go to SI1 in a stepcut. Should I look at H color asscher? I currently have a H color round, but was thinking of going for a higher color grade for the asscher. I've read that color tint shows more in stepcut. Please any feedback are appreciated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results