shape
carat
color
clarity

help in dc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Looking4stone

Rough_Rock
Can anyone suggest a reputable place in the Northern VA/DC area where i can get my stone set?

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
I can't tell you if it is reputable, but Washington Diamond on Route 7 in Falls Church seems to get a lot of business and they are close to you.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Call Martin Fuller in McLean - He is a very well know appraiser in that area and he should know who can do your job. 703-442-6690

tayd

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 11/7/2003 2:18:20 PM Looking4stone wrote:

Can anyone suggest a reputable place in the Northern VA/DC area where i can get my stone set?----------------

I can recommend Princess Jewelers in Vienna, VA (they also have a store in Rockville, MD) where I got my fiancée's diamond wedding band custom made (photos and full report forthcoming). They're a full service jewelry store with in-house manufacturing capabilities, and have been in business in the DC metro area since 1988 and have a good reputation.

Ask for Sitha Yuk--she's one of the owners. Tell her "Diamond Dave" sent you.
9.gif

Regards,
David

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results