shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I''m ready to pull the trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ssmitty74

Rough_Rock
Hello diamond gurus! I''m contemplating purchasing an emerald cut 1.49 carat. And I''m practically pulling whats left of my hair out in deciding if this is a good value.

It is a G, VS2, Blue Nile signature cut.

I was wondering, could someone check out this link and thow their opinion of the stone? Is it a fair price for the quality. Also, I''m concerned about the VS2 inclusion placement(right in the middle of the table). Other tha that, the specs look pretty good.

http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.asp?shortnamelink=1&pid=LD00596728

My buddy bought from Whiteflash and was thoroughly pleased However for mein regards to blue nile, I''m sold on their 30 day return policy.

Thankyou
Scott

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Hi Scott, I recently bought a stone at BlueNile and returned it because it was not what I expected it to be. Don''t worry about the return policy. You are buying it to keept it. Moreover Whiteflash gives a 10-day inspection policy, which means from the date you receive your stone you can have it for 10 days and ship it on the 10th day. Their rates are much cheaper when compared to BN. Good Luck. I myself am looking for a 1.5 carat Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results