shape
carat
color
clarity

Help identifying the style/inspirational era of this ring setting

pulltabhere

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescopers!
I posted this in Coloured Stones, as the ring is a tanzanite, but I just realised my question is more appropriate to this part of the forum.

Yesterday, as a delightful surprise, my husband bought me this gorgeous 1.63ct Tanzanite and diamond rose gold ring as a combined Christmas and 10 year anniversary gift. :geek2: Photos don't do it justice. I know it is not an antique, but I think it might be inspired by an older style, as I've never seen anything like it! How would you describe this type of setting? The three 'sunrays' holding the centre bezel I mean. Was it a style in a particular era? I would love to know more.

It is currently being resized, but I promise I will update this thread with better photos when I'm actually in possession of it (come on Christmas!), and have had a manicure! :P2
IMG_3933.jpg IMG_3932.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't help on what it's called or what era it's inspired by but just had to say that is a beautiful ring! I especially love the milgrain detail around the round diamonds and that tanzanite is a beautiful color!

pulltabhere

Rough_Rock
I can't help on what it's called or what era it's inspired by but just had to say that is a beautiful ring! I especially love the milgrain detail around the round diamonds and that tanzanite is a beautiful color!
Thanks Stephanie! I'm so excited about being able to wear it soon :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results