shape
carat
color
clarity

Help identifying designer

kimberrr

Rough_Rock
Hi all-

Longtime lurker, first time poster. My bf and I went ring shopping last weekend in DC (we're from Ohio). We really liked the attached ring, but the consultant is reluctant to tell us the designer. We'd like to see it again locally so we don't have to make the trek to DC. It's very similar to a Claude Thibaudeau design, as the diamond "floats" on top between the prongs. We've already looked at the store's website, and it's not listed. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Channel.JPG

Channel 2.JPG

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I think that is called a bridge setting.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is very strange that they wouldn't tell you the designer :confused: I'd call the store back and try to get a hold of a manager, possible emailing him the picture and getting the name. Why in the world would you consider buying a designer ring without knowing who it was??What store was it?

kimberrr

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much, Stone Cold. :) I'm not sure why they were so "secretive" about the designer, it was an oddly set up store. They didn't have any cases of jewelry, they take you into a little room and ask you what you like, then bring out rings. I had this poor girl bringing them by the case load haha.

lindacat

Rough_Rock
This is such a common design now; maybe there is no specific designer. I see ring settings like this all over the place; doesn't seem to be anything unique or that they would need to be secretive about.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They didn't want to tell her because they were afraid she'd buy it somewhere else!!!

Anyway, now you can priceshop for the setting, or better yet, hopefully have your diamond vendor order one for you!

kimberrr

Rough_Rock
That was my thought as well.

What about this ring, God(desses) of Identification? It's another we saw at the same store, same story.

Thanks so much!!!

Baguettes.JPG

kimberrr

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Everyone's knowledge is amazing, and I've learned so much... which I've definitely passed onto the bf. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results