shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I need an NYC photographer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so long story short I had a photographer lined up for my elopement on April 3, and he has decided to back out. I''m extremely frustrated over this situation as I had asked about deposits and holding the date, and would have paid immediately, but apparently my fee wasn''t good enough. I''m in tears!

So, I need a recommendation for a great photographer for an elopement! We were just planning on about 3 hours, including pictures of the ceremony and some photos in the city. The fee was going to be about $550, I can afford a bit more but not too much more.

Any help would be much appreciated! I am running out of time.
8.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
I highly recommend Tony Yang. He did our engagement photos when we were in nyc. His prices are very reasonable.

Here is his address. http://wedding.knsaber.com/

Hope this helps!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I will contact him immediately!

This whole thing was SUPPOSED to be stress free, lol!

ETA: According to his website he works a 40 hour week - so he may or not be willing to do a Friday for us. I hope so, but just in case, more recommendations are definitely appreciated!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hey jsm,

If glueck''s photog doesn''t work out, I think scarlet16 recommended a photographer for Harriet''s ''elopement''. I''ll poke around some threads to see if I can find a name but hopefully one of them sees this thread and and can help you out!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the heads up CDNinNYC, I''ll go searching around for it too!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t come across the name of the photographer Harriet used but did come across Scarlet16''s photog. I don''t know if they used the same one.

Here''s a link with some info. (Hope you don''t mind, scarlet!)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m using Angelica Glass. www.angelicaglass.com Also bklynbride.com has a list of tons of nyc photogs that are also great. I also love the work of Kenny Pang, Something in Blue, Blue Daisy, and Be creative.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, 5 West studios is good too. That is who scarlet used.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results