shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!! I have until 5 PM tomorrow Friday to decide!!!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Let‘s see ... four ACAs in D/E colour .... gorgeous!

imo, you can’t go wrong ... no need to worry at all. :mrgreen2:

Congrats!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Nab 'em! And I agree with other posters - just have WF make your setting!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
You're getting really good advice.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I've been buying ACA 0.33's and was told by WF that as long as I keep them within 0.15 mm they will look identical. All of your four diamonds are within that 0.15 mm range.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Because I want to look at the IF D diamond that is supposed to go into WF's inventory early next week, the "hold" has been extended until I get to see the newest diamond.

This afternoon, we said that we definitely will be taking the 4 stones that I posted here. My husband was willing to do the wire transfer today. But our White Flash advisor said if we add the IF D diamond to complete the 5 stones I need, all 5 stones should be purchased together. That's why we now have an extended hold on the first 4.

The four diamonds I put on hold yesterday will be mine; whether or not the additional stone works!!! I'm not going to change my mind. I can't hardly wait to see them in real life. Or better yet in a ring!!!

Odds are that the IF D diamond will be a good match since the dimensions look compatible on paper. Once I approve this diamond, that is just about to go into inventory, we will then pay for all 5 of the diamonds at the same time. I'm so excited that things are finally starting to work out.

It's taken a long time to get to this point. But now, I feel that things are really moving forward on a positive note.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Because I want to look at the IF D diamond that is supposed to go into WF's inventory early next week, the "hold" has been extended until I get to see the newest diamond.

This afternoon, we said that we definitely will be taking the 4 stones that I posted here. My husband was willing to do the wire transfer today. But our White Flash advisor said if we add the IF D diamond to complete the 5 stones I need, all 5 stones should be purchased together. That's why we now have an extended hold on the first 4.

The four diamonds I put on hold yesterday will be mine; whether or not the additional stone works!!! I'm not going to change my mind. I can't hardly wait to see them in real life. Or better yet in a ring!!!

Odds are that the IF D diamond will be a good match since the dimensions look compatible on paper. Once I approve this diamond, that is just about to go into inventory, we will then pay for all 5 of the diamonds at the same time. I'm so excited that things are finally starting to work out.

It's taken a long time to get to this point. But now, I feel that things are really moving forward on a positive note.

So excited for you!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a look at WhiteFlash’s five-stone ring settings. They can also get Ritani, Tacori, etc., if you like name brands. You should let WF set their ACAs. Your local jeweler, as nice as she might be, is usually not accustomed to customers who are as precision-oriented as PriceScopers. WhiteFlash totally is used to our discerning taste, and they are perfectionists.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great news! Do you have a setting in mind already? Again, we can help give you suggestions on who does those styles best. It would be easiest to use WF if you like one of their styles. But there are other custom jewelers who'd be great if you have something different in mind!

theshirlgirlNS

Rough_Rock
It sounds like you're close to finalizing your choice. If it helps to give you confidence, I created a 5 stone ring with BG signature Black diamonds (another super ideal), each stone around .5cts. I only looked at mm size and color to ensure they would look similar. Honestly, I didn't know any better when choosing stones. My ring turned out amazing - you just can't go wrong with the super ideals. All you see is sparkle. My engagement diamond is a WF ACA which I adore for it's sparkle and beauty. The WF team will not steer you wrong.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
We bought the diamonds from White Flash today!!!

Based on conversations with my WF rep, some of my stone choices changed. I got 3 of the 4 that were on hold, added a 5th stone, and changed ones of the ones on hold to a different diamond. I ended up with 4 VVS1 stones and one IF. All are D's and E's. Not 100% matches, but I think I'm going to have 5 really nice diamonds for my 5 stone ring. Diameters and table sizes look good. Not exact but close.

Diamond | 0.42 ct D VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut Loose Diamond AGS Certified | 4326346 (whiteflash.com)

Diamond | 0.41 ct E VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut Loose Diamond AGS Certified | 4335899 (whiteflash.com)

Diamond | 0.415 ct E VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut Loose Diamond AGS Certified | 4326361 (whiteflash.com)

Diamond | 0.411 ct E VVS1 A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut Loose Diamond AGS Certified | 4326355 (whiteflash.com)

Diamond | 0.407 ct D IF A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut Loose Diamond AGS Certified | 4335894 (whiteflash.com)

Thanks, everyone, for giving me the confidence to move on to get what I originally wanted.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
What a dream ring this will be! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results