shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP - I can''t find.............................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I am after a pair of pear shaped yellow sapphires not over 0.90ct each. I don''t care if they are heat treated or not I am just having no luck at all. Does anone know of anyone in the Melbourne area or an online seller that ships to Australia that may have these in stock?

Thanks,

Chantal

rubydick

Shiny_Rock
Chantal,

Try giving Terry Coldham of Sapphex a call. Okay, okay, he is in Sydney, but he''s a first-class straight up guy and few who have ever walked this planet know more about sapphire. If he doesn''t have it, he can get it for you. Contact him at:

[email protected]

He''s the best. Trust me on this.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Richard. I have sent him an email and so here''s hoping he has stock or that he knows some one who does.
1.gif

I was under (the apparently mistaken) opinion that yellow sapphire are relatively easy to find. Oh well it will make the ring all the more special
10.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Update:

Today I took my pretty golden sapphire and my other pretty blue oval sapphire into the jewellers and they are getting set into a 3 stone ring for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I will post pics as soon as it''s done and I get it.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
P.S. Here''s the blue sapphire ( I don''t have photots of the trillants). It''s an untreated 0.74ct which I know is a bit small for some but I have small hands and really want a dainty petite ring.

Untreated Ceylon Fine Blue Sapphire.jpg

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see the ring. I think I''ll have to talk to you further about purchasing loose stones, particularly about your Australian sources.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Anytime. I can chatter for hours on loose stones it drive my FI nuts but he can do the same for cars fo we''re equal there. I can hardly wait. The jeweller said about a week for it to be ready but with the Australia day public holiday next week I have a feeling it may not be til the week after that I get it.

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
It''s going to look lovely - I can picture the colour combination. I''m going to have to move on to coloured stones. The only one I have is a sapphire ring but it is currently being repaired (for the 3rd time) - if it''s not fixed this time I''ll scream.

On another coloured stone thread, there was a nice colour combination of pink tourmaline and green. I might aim for a roman ring with coloured stones. What do you think?

mhread

Rough_Rock
Sapphex do have a Melbourne office

tel: 03 9654 5200
fax: 03 9650 1744

Martin

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/20/2005 11:20:31 PM
Author: Camellia
It''s going to look lovely - I can picture the colour combination. I''m going to have to move on to coloured stones. The only one I have is a sapphire ring but it is currently being repaired (for the 3rd time) - if it''s not fixed this time I''ll scream.

On another coloured stone thread, there was a nice colour combination of pink tourmaline and green. I might aim for a roman ring with coloured stones. What do you think?
You must of read my mind the jeweller is also doing a wax casting (so I can see if I like it) for a octagon mellenium cut pink tourmaline to be set east to west with a trilliant tsarvorite on set on eatiher side in a chunky Bulgari scroll sort of setting.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 12
6.gif
6:23 AM
Author: mhread
Sapphex do have a Melbourne office

tel: 03 9654 5200
fax: 03 9650 1744

Martin

That''s where I got the stones from they were excellent and really really helpful especially as they really only sell to trade and I don''t quite classify but they were great and I can''t praise them enough.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results