shape
carat
color
clarity

Help I cant find the right box!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
I have done some digging around google and yahoo and I still can not find the engagment ring box I am looking for. Please help!!

This may be a silly question but here goes. Ok I have the engagment ring but I can not seem to find the engagment ring box I am looking for. I am looking for a basic leather box that opens on two sides. so from the top you would open the right side with your right hand and the left side with your left hand. I can not find a box like this but I have seen a couble on some TV shows and one on a Movie. If anyone has any ideas of a web site of person I could reach that could be of some service that would be great.

Thanks,
Matt Dabney

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
If anyone has any info on a good web site or may know of the ring box I am looking for that would be great.

Thanks alot,
Matt Dabney

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
I know exactly what you're looking for. But I don't know where to get them. I'll check...

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Matt, email Wink of winkjones.com. He might be able to track down the box too, worth a shot.

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your responce. I will try to e-mail wink, but if you can think of the box I am looking for in the mean time please let me know.

Thanks Alot,
Matt Dabney

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Matt, found this @ http://www.fdjtool.com/index.html

DBX1303.jpg

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
Thanks for looking around for me. This box is close to what I am looking for by the way it opens, but the top is not square its in like a dome shape with no clasps or snaps to keep it shut. I wish I had a picture of one that would help out alot.

Thanks again,
Matt Dabney:))

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha Ha that picture is the same box my jeweler uses! I have one for my earrings and I will eventually hopefully have one for my ring. I was just going to recommend calling my jeweler since it sounded similar to what the poster wanted, until I saw that picture! :) Small jewelry world I guess.

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had any luck finding a box like I have described.

Thanks,
Matt Dabney

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
hi...check out faycullen.com she has a section devoted to boxes...some are pretty cool...good luck :))

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
hello I checked out faycullen.com but no luck. I have 2 months left to find the right box. Please if anyone can help let me know.

Thanks
Matt Dabney

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
I found this box...it is shaped like a heart, but it does have a dome top and you can open it from the left and the right. Let me know what you think, I found it at http://www.momsjewelrybox.com/Ring-Boxes.htm

HeartRingBoxx.jpg

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
The way the box works is a mix between your box and tonysgeko box but I do not want a heart shaped box. I wish I had a photo of one so I could post it. Thank you for all of your help.

Thanks,
Matt Dabney

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe I am being unromantic, but does the box matter all that much? Isn't it really about what the proposal means, and the thought put into it vs the box the ring sits in? Any of these boxes are gorgeous, unless the box plays into the proposal somehow in a funtional way?

enibas

Rough_Rock
exactly! what's up with the box -- let us in a this secret?! :))

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
I feel every aspect of this engagment must be purfect. The diamond, setting, box,and especially the proposal. It only happens once and it all must be magic. I know to some the box meens nothing but to me its just another piece to purfection.

Thanks,
Matt Dabney

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
I have done a little more searching around for the box I am looking for. The only thing I know is the box was on the abc show the Bachelor and the diamond in side the box was a Harry Winston. So that lead me to believe that the box too is made by Harry Winston but I can not find and info on the net. So if anyone at all could help that would be great.

Thanks Everyone,
Matt Dabney

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
Still no luck on the ring box. If anyone happens to find a web-site with a pic of a box that looks like what I have described please let me know.
Happy Hollidays
Thanks,
Matt Dabney

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results