shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! How's this diamond?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
this looks like a really nice diamond! do you already have a match for the studs?

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
No. :(( Plan to buy this one first and looking the other.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aha - it was you! I was on LiveChat yesterday about that stone - I told her "yes, I want that stone" but by the time she went to put it on Reserve for me, it was no longer available! Anyway, I was told the inclusion is white and not readily visible unless you know where to look - definitely a wonderful choice for studs - Enoy!

edited to add: great numbers too - AGA 1A and HCA 1.4

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yrrp3738|1316113406|3018332 said:
No. :(( Plan to buy this one first and looking the other.

are you waiting because you cannot afford both at the same time?

ETA I didn't mean that to offend...it is just probably easiest to get both at the same time so they match. also for studs you may be OK with lower color (nothing wrong with wanting F though!)

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
It's so true that matching two is not a easy job. I'd like to buy both at the same time and set them on. But I can only find a pair of 0.56 ea, and I would not like to lower than 1.2 cttw. G/SI1 would be ok if the diamond looks good. I just could not find a good one on most sites right now.

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Wow, we were eyeing on the same stone?! :naughty: Can't wait to receive it.

marymm|1316116067|3018359 said:
Aha - it was you! I was on LiveChat yesterday about that stone - I told her "yes, I want that stone" but by the time she went to put it on Reserve for me, it was no longer available! Anyway, I was told the inclusion is white and not readily visible unless you know where to look - definitely a wonderful choice for studs - Enoy!

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, marymm! I asked about "eye clean" and placed the order without their replying. 8-)

marymm|1316116067|3018359 said:

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Got the one earring in basket setting. The stone is beautiful. Still looking for the match...

Now I have an issue of the setting. I have a pair of 0.5 ctw studs in basket setting which work just great on my earlobes. But the bigger earring seems dropping downwards even with tight screw back. The setting is a little bit higher than I expected. Any suggestion? I am thinking of changing to 3-prong or 8-prong Martini.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results