shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! How to do this without being pushy or rude?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing to add, really... just in awe of the thoughtfulness and helpfulness of PS BWW ladies
1.gif

And HOOOORAY! for Gwens first post as an engaged woman on BWW!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Well, if you''re having a small wedding you could really make it stretch...but I don''t think it would be polite to "require" a guest in writing to stay at a certain hotel. Are there other local hotels that offer better rates? How many people are you inviting?

For my wedding, which was also hosted at a particular hotel, I only made a deal on room rates at that hotel. I did, however, provide phone numbers, average room rates and approximate distance for a few other hotels in the general area for people who wanted it if they asked. My host hotel was incredibly generous with their prices for a club level room (suite) and lots of little perks, so not staying there would have been silly for any guest since the rate I confirmed was less than a Motel 6.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results