shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP -How do I subscribe to W Jewelry Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckylucy

Rough_Rock
Is W jewelry a real magazine that you subscribe to and get in the mail or is it an online magazine? If it''s online, does anyone know the website?

I went to the link that someone provided on this board, www.wjewelryonline.com but nothing came up. I googled it but all the links to it are out of date. I also called W magazine and they didn''t know what I was talking about. Then I was told it''s a Woman''s Wear Daily supplement magazine but no one at WWD know anything about it.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Many thanks!
Lucy

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lucy!

I used to purchase the W Jewelry Special Magazine at Waldenbooks and it came out a couple of times a year. I haven''t seen it lately and can''t find anything about it online, either. It may be out of publication now.

I do subscribe to W Magazine and they have lots of interesting jewelry ads and I''m hoping that they will publish the jewelry specials again.....I''ll see what I can find out.
21.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results