shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Frustrated looking for a specific setting

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by engaged-to-be, Aug 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. engaged-to-be
    Rough_Rock

by engaged-to-be » Aug 11, 2001
    He Everyone,
    I am in search of the Lucida Setting for a round stone. This would be a four prong platinum setting where the prongs switch over eachother. I live in the London, Ontario area, and can't find a place that has it. I have a diamond, now I just need to find the setting. Don't want to leave the diamond there, really hope I can watch someone put it in. Any thoughts, reputable jewellers? Ideas on where I can buy this setting? All the advice and help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS

2. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Aug 11, 2001
    Hi Engaged-to-be,Unfortunately, I don't know anybody in London. I checked AGS site, http://www.ags.org/public/consumer/consumerindex.htm , and found only three AGS company in London ON:
    Michael Anstett, Anstett Jewellers
    Margaret McCarthy, Henry Birks & Sons
    John C. Nash, CGA, Nash JewellersBut you probably already checked them.Did you think of ordering Lucida Settings via the internet? Then you can just find a jeweler to do the settings?

3. Alaindex
    Rough_Rock

by Alaindex » Sep 6, 2001
    Hello,I am Alain from Montreal.
    I could suggest you someone in Montreal who is specialized in making settings exactly the way you want them and the Lucida model has no secret for him.contact me by Email I will be glad to give you the information you need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.