Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Frustrated looking for a specific setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

engaged-to-be

Rough_Rock
He Everyone,
I am in search of the Lucida Setting for a round stone. This would be a four prong platinum setting where the prongs switch over eachother. I live in the London, Ontario area, and can't find a place that has it. I have a diamond, now I just need to find the setting. Don't want to leave the diamond there, really hope I can watch someone put it in. Any thoughts, reputable jewellers? Ideas on where I can buy this setting? All the advice and help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Engaged-to-be,Unfortunately, I don't know anybody in London. I checked AGS site, http://www.ags.org/public/consumer/consumerindex.htm , and found only three AGS company in London ON:
Michael Anstett, Anstett Jewellers
Margaret McCarthy, Henry Birks & Sons
John C. Nash, CGA, Nash JewellersBut you probably already checked them.Did you think of ordering Lucida Settings via the internet? Then you can just find a jeweler to do the settings?

Alaindex

Rough_Rock
Hello,I am Alain from Montreal.
I could suggest you someone in Montreal who is specialized in making settings exactly the way you want them and the Lucida model has no secret for him.contact me by Email I will be glad to give you the information you need

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.