shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding tiffany ''like'' earrings - can''t afford originals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
well this is the first time Im posting in this section. As usual, my FI found the item she wants to get married in from Tiffany. She isn''t the brand name person, but they just always have GREAT designs. Im looking for a place that might offer the same style if possible!!! Here is the link for Tiffany''s Rainbow Drops Earrings. Another problem is the colour of the stones is key as they ,match our wedding colours... ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=18606216&mcat=148204&cid=287464&search_params=s+5-p+6-c+287464-r+501323357-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
Those are great, but I don''t think they''re delicate enough, and the stone is cut instead of smooth. This is going to kill me I think. Thanks though. Ill keep them as a back-up!!!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
It might be a thought to get quoted on getting them custom made :) I bet Whiteflash could do them for a relatively good price, especially since it probably won''t need much in the way of molds.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These and have her customise the stone to the red one, which would be more expensive, and make the metal white gold. She''s great to work with, I have several pieces from her, all customised rather than the colours she puts them in.

Or ask on etsy.com. There''s always someone there who does metal work and semi-precious stones.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those earring are very simple to make, as long as the jeweller has access to good stones for the drops (nice cabochon drops in a good colour and clear aren''t easy to find).

If you have enough time, you could have the drops custom cut (which is not very expensive for cabs) from quality rough. Then any jeweller (etsy is a good source) can make the earrings.

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
Anyone know where i could get some rubellite cabouchon or rough and get them cut?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should go to the Colored Stones subforum for that question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results