shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding this hermes bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Well thanks for letting me know. I still like the bag though. I looked and looked at Hermes.com and I guess it is a good thing that I don''t have expensive tastes. For some reason I feel ashamed that I like the fake so much.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 8:42:46 PM
Author: radiantquest
Well thanks for letting me know. I still like the bag though. I looked and looked at Hermes.com and I guess it is a good thing that I don''t have expensive tastes. For some reason I feel ashamed that I like the fake so much.
Please do not feel bad.

Actually, the look alike sings to me too. The only problem I have is that it has the Hermes stamp on it, which makes it illegal. If the bag manufacturer removes the Hermes stamp, I think I may buy it.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I have a thing for the crocodile look. I have been buying them for years. I am sure that it is not real croc, but I love the look. I have no way of finding the bag that she has. How do you go about finding a fake? Or a fake that is an honest fake (without the illeagal stamp).

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I do not know where to buy fake crocodile bags. However, I heard about a company that sells Hermes look-alikes, of course, legally, without any Hermes stamp or misrepresentation. Let me do a search to find that website for you. Give me a moment.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Off hand, it is difficult for me to locate the company that makes a "birkin inspired" bag. However, I am aware of a Mulberry Bayswater bag that looks very similar to the Hermes Birkin. See attached photo. Do you like it?

redbayswater.jpeg

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Ya, I like it. Does it come in other colors?

You are so sweet. You don''t have to do all this searching for me. I really appreciate it, but feel guilty. I will keep looking, if I find anything that looks like my friends look-a-like I will page for you.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 9:21:43 PM
Ya, I like it. Does it come in other colors?

You are so sweet. You don''t have to do all this searching for me. I really appreciate it, but feel guilty. I will keep looking, if I find anything that looks like my friends look-a-like I will page for you.
Google search for "Mulberry Bayswater" and go from there.

Anyway, I found the website for the Hermes inspired bag. It is pierotucci.com. Check out the website.
However, please note that the quality is no comparison. Honestly, Mulberry''s is better quality than pierotucci.

Hope the info helps.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 8:42:46 PM
Well thanks for letting me know. I still like the bag though. I looked and looked at Hermes.com and I guess it is a good thing that I don't have expensive tastes. For some reason I feel ashamed that I like the fake so much.
DON'T feel bad - absolutely no need to. Also it is a Birkin inspired style by the look of it, not a direct replica or copy, but it is not a good thing it has Hermes trademark on it ( although Hermes stamp does not look like that) but it is different enough to a real Birkin that it is immediately apparent it is not the real thing. The other leather on this bag looks as if it is trying to copy Barenia which is a leather Hermes has used, but as said earlier they do not mix exotic skins with other leathers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results