shape
carat
color
clarity

help finding necklace

larry897

Rough_Rock
My wife loves Dianne Lockhart's jewelry from the Good Fight and she specifically commented on the below pictured necklace. Any ideas where I can find it (or something like it?) Thanks in advance! Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.57.02 PM.png

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
If it helps, this style is known as a Torsade.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi, Its called a Torsade, basically several strands that you twist loosely and fasten to a multi clasp. The can be expensive as you are buying anywhere from 3 + strands. This looks like maybe 5 strands. The cost also depends on the type and quality of the pearls you choose. There are lots of imitation pearl Torsades or Freshwater or Akoya . Probably not larger than 8 mm as it can get too bulky if you want several strands. If you search Torsade pearl necklace I'm sure you will find a seller.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. They look like high luster freshwater rice pearls IMHO, probably about 7 to 8mm in size from the photos. I am going to admit that is just my best guesstimate from the photos.

Can you string pearls or learn to string pearls which is super easy? So many videos and tutorials on this. If so you could probably recreate this necklace with a sterling silver clasp for around $100 if you bought your FW pearls on Etsy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results