shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding Engraved Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

I usually post over in Hangout and BWW, but I thought I''d post this here since it would be more appropriate. I am starting my wedding band search, and I found a Kirk Kara wedding band I really like. Before I spend the $1200 however, I want to see if I have any other options. I''d like just a plain white gold engraved wedding band (by plain I mean no diamonds) and I''d like the edges to have milgrain(sp). I prefer floral engravings to wheat engravings. Any advice?
33.gif
Any other places to look? I am looking for a designer I could maybe find at a local jewelry store especially..the one issue I have with the Kirk Kara ring is driving to get it as well..(over 2 hour drive no matter what). So anyway, any help would be great! Thanks!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Something like this? Also the Van Kraynest rings are beautiful and intricate.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 1:44:30 PM
Author: mercoledi
Something like this? Also the Van Kraynest rings are beautiful and intricate.
I adore Van Craeynest; they do lots of floral designs. In addition to engraving, their pieces are also sculpted and carved to give a deep and pleasing (imo) relief. The bangle rings are really sweet and I think they make awesome wedding bands. I have one of their bangle bands, but it doesn''t have flowers on it.

Here is the website: Van Craeynest

The only problem is that not a lot of retailers carry this designer, but I have heard of them sending people rings to preview. I worked with them directly without any problems.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I looked at a few different engraved bands before finding mine. I have a Precision Set with milgrain edging but it has the wheat design.

I also considered a very nice Stuller ring that had the milgraining and a floral pattern. It was way cheaper compared to the Precison Set that I purchased.... maybe you could check into it.

This isn''t the exact one I was looking at but might be an option for you. I couldn''t find the one I liked but I think it was described as having an orange blossom engraving and it wasn''t hand engraved... I think it was cast that way.
http://www.stuller.com/products/productdetails.aspx?iid=245761

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank y''all so much, I am checking these links out right now! I also found artcarved (which there is a thread on now as well). So exciting!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results