shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding diamond necklace 10 days til wedding!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@SparklenHue123 congradulations on your upcoming nuptials
is this necklace your wedding present from your new husband ?
What an excitting time
congratulations and best wishes
look forward to seeing your necklase when you find the right one

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would get a plain riviera necklace if you’d like to be able to wear it regularly. It’s a classic style and looks great with a variety of outfits and necklines and patterns - if you get a fancier one, I think for instance it would be difficult for it to go well with patterned dresses or shirts because it would start to look too busy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Simply set riviera necklace. Long enough to be worn twice round your wrist.

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd personally choose a simple diamond solitaire halo pendant that could be worn all the time. The halo would add some bling and presence. But if you think you'd wear a rivera necklace often, then that would be my choice of the ones you are looking at.

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you everyone . i am 99% certain about this 11 tcw riveria necklace - originally i would have gone for thee floral necklace but you all are right - i want something i can wear with anything! I so appreciate all of your help

Attachments

• EE5A15EF-7199-4BAE-AB30-F57F92FDBDA4.jpeg
    EE5A15EF-7199-4BAE-AB30-F57F92FDBDA4.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 85

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thank you everyone . i am 99% certain about this 11 tcw riveria necklace - originally i would have gone for thee floral necklace but you all are right - i want something i can wear with anything! I so appreciate all of your help

That is exactly what I would pick as well, something that can be enjoyed for an everyday piece and make anything feel dressy!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was buying my diamond necklace I searched long and hard. I wanted best bang for the buck.
i found DeeJay Jewelers on eBay. They are located in LA. i think they are also bricks and mortar apart from being on eBay. They shipped to me here in Australia no problem. I couldn’t fault them and I’ve been buying on eBay 15 years! The diamonds were white, well matched and eye clean at polite viewing distance.
They have many at different price points. for $10,000 there’s a cluster style 20tcwt or a Riverina style 15 tcwt.
Nice find! Thanks @Bron357!!

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'd personally choose a simple diamond solitaire halo pendant that could be worn all the time. The halo would add some bling and presence. But if you think you'd wear a rivera necklace often, then that would be my choice of the ones you are looking at.
Thank you!! I have one like that already! I wanted this to be a bit more bling and I would totally rock it daily! Great idea though thank you!!!!!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That 11ct rivière necklace is stunning- and rewearable! Lucky you!! Congratulations and all the best with the upcoming wedding.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok here goes nothing! But keep in mind pics don’t do the sparkle justice
WOW - amazing! i feel so good about going with IDJ especially hearing how happy you have been. beautiful necklace!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Perfect for a lovely wedding day as well other occasions! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!!! And awesome team work to get that necklace for the wedding!! So much pressure so close to the day!!! OMG!!

Well done!!!

Good luck for the day and enjoy what you can, it’s gunna be crazy!!! Take a moment here and there to soak it all in.... the day will pass quickly.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks spectacular!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Have a great day.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing! Really quite elegant and very wearable in the future! Congratulations to the both of you! All the best!

-C4C

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results