shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding diamond for engagement ring - <$5k

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dummy68

Rough_Rock
I didn''t realize that about the Ideal Scope image. Thank you for educating me.

I was really on the fence before so I just went with the James Allen one based on the lower HCA score. I like the things you have pointed out about the WhiteFlash stone, their policies and your experience with them. I think I may go with that stone now base on what you have said and what I have read about them on this forum.

Thanks again!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 6:18:21 PM
Author: the other Jake
I like the whiteflash stone better just because the size. Just so you know if price is an issue you get a 5% discount on the Whiteflash stone for mentioning Pricescope so the price is actually $5037 rather than $5303. Also, the James Allen stone is Ideal cut (listed on the AGS report) rather than premium as its listed on the website and as you stated.

The discount is not 5%. It ranges from 2-5% with a wire transfer. And it is not only WF that offers a PS discount.

James Allen''s upgrade policy is not as good as WF''s so that my be something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results