shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding designer/website, cutout-style rings and pendants?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have a lot to go on, but I remember seeing this site almost three years ago. All of the pieces were sort of representational in style, cutouts. I remember their main thing was a "diamond ring" type, a silhouette sort of... the profile was a pop-art rendering of an engagement ring. I tried to photoshop something similar to show what I mean, because I certainly can't articulate it!

They also had a leaf ring/pendant, a heart, and a flower. All this representational look. I'm really hoping someone else has seen and remembers this designer, because I really want the leaf ring!!
1.gif
I've googled every keyword I can think of!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's the sad attempt at photoshopping a recreation of that ring... If I remember correctly, they did all their pieces in sterling silver as well as green/white/rose/yellow gold.

cutoutring.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Ok musey, this probably isn't the designer you're thinking of, but here goes ...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 3:16:32 PM
Author: sammyj
Ok musey, this probably isn''t the designer you''re thinking of, but here goes ...
That''s not the same one, but that''s so cool! Thanks for the link, I hadn''t seen that site before. Love it.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally know what you are talking about Musey...I have it bookmarked somewhere I think...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAY Thank you neatfreak!!!!
36.gif
Insta-bookmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results