shape
carat
color
clarity

help finding blue topaz earrings under $300

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have suggestions on where to find a pair of beautiful blue topaz chandelier/drop earrings for under $300? A friend of mine is getting married in August and I thought it''d be nice to get her a pair that she could wear as her "something blue," (plus it''s her birthstone). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Your in luck not only is it my birthstone but I love Blue Topaz! www.jewelsforme.com or google Blue Topaz and you will see it. they have everything you can think of in Blue Topaz and I am thinking of ordering something from them also. Good luck and don''t forget to post pictures!
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve only bought one pair of earrings from Jewelsforme but they are quite nice. Amazon.com is a great place to look for jewelry too. Overstock often has some nice things.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been pleased with the items I''ve purchased from QVC. They have a great selection of gemstone jewelry at good prices.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d be hesitant to buy earrings for a bride expecting her to wear them for the wedding. I think the jewelry she wears is such a personal choice unless she has shown you a picture of similar earrings.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think its a very lovely thought and a great idea! Just don''t be offended if she doesn''t wear them on that special day.
5.gif

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the advice ladies! I''m usually a good gift picker, but when it turns out I was wrong, I don''t take offense if someone chooses to return/exchange something. The earrings were just a thought. From poking around a little, most of the things I think she may really like are out of budget ($900+), so it''s back to the drawing board...

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Wen, have you used JewelsforMe before? I had a blast cruising that site last night (I found a a 3- stone setting and was trying all sorts of combinations), and am interested in knowing what their products/cust. service is like.

-- Sorry for the threadjack!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results